Privacy Statement of Kaouthar Art & Culture for kaouthar.com
Kaouthar Art & Culture recognises the importance of protecting your personal information and is committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with the GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG or Algemene Verordening Gegevensverwermking in Dutch). In this privacy statement it is described what personal data is collected, how it is handled, what rights you have, and who to contact for more information.
What personal data is collected
Personal data may be collected for various purposes. The collected data will only be used for the purpose involved.
- Mailinglist: name and email address are collected, and stored until you unsubscribe.
- Contact: name and email address are collected. These are stored depending on the inquiry. This contact information can be transfered to a product- or eventlist, when that is the purpose of the inquiry. This will be communicated. Phonenumber may be asked for in email contact for communication by phone.
- Inquiry for events: name, email address and phonenumber are collected. The phonenumber is used for possible personal contact between client and Kaouthar. This contact information can be transfered to a product- or eventlist, when that is the purpose of the inquiry. This will be communicated.
- Inscribing for live events via online payment: name, email address, address, city, region, postal code, country (for billing and shipping address; the latter for possible physical goods), payment info for credit card or PayPal. The personal information in required for financial transactions.
Phonenumber may be requested in email communication for further direct personal communication.
- Inscribe information will be stored and used until the specific event for communication purposes. And afterwards for possible further communication, after consent from the client.
- Payment information will be stored for the period that tax laws require. Kaouthar Art & Culture will never have access to credit card of PayPal information.
- Testimonials: participants of events are requested to fill in an online testimonial form. This includes name, email address, event name, and optionally photo, city & country of residence, age and job; and the personal experiences of the participant.
City & country, age, and/or job help put the given experience into context for readers, and can give a connnection to readers’ own perspectives.
Participants who filled in the testimonial give consent to publish this testimonial on the website kaouthar.com. Contact information (email address) is not published, but is only used as verification of the participant. A participant may also request to have her testimonial be published anonymously.
Testimonials will be stored/published until a person withdraws consent.
Kaouthar Art & Culture will never share your personal data with third parties.
However the following third parties are used for:
- collecting names and email addresses for the mailing list, and send newsletters. Kaouthar Art & Culture use Convertkit.com for this. Convertkit is GDPR compliant, and Kaouthar Art & Culture signed a Data Protection Agreement with Convertkit
- online payments, with name, email address, address, city, region, postal code, country (for billing and shipping address; the latter for possible physical goods), payment info for credit card or PayPal. Kaouthar Art & Culture use Samcart.com for this. Samcart is GDPR compliant.
These are both companies based in the USA.
This site uses Google Analytics web-analyses service to anonymously track how visitors use the website. This is used to improve the website and the services of Kaouthar Art & Culture.
See also the cookiestatement
Clients have the right to request to see what personal information is stored about her, to request changes, or to request removal of all personal information (the right to be forgotten) – as far as the latter does not conflict with for instance tax laws, when it comes to payment information.
For inquiries about privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org