Kaouthars Divine9 Balls® – How To Use
Sublimely Feminine, Delightfully Sensual
Would you like to rejuvenate your vagina naturally, have a healthier system, enrich your sensual/sexual well being, connect with your womb-intuition? If your answer is yes, then it sounds like Kaouthars Divine9 Balls® are designed for you!
These balls are usually recommended by obstetricians and gynecologists to train your pelvic floor (PC) muscles. Kaouthars Divine9 Balls® Set comprises three pure and smooth silicone forms with internal balls made of stainless steel.
The different shapes and weights are designed to tone and strengthen intimate muscles to enrich sensual/sexual flow with regular use.
What are the benefits of Kaouthars Divine9 Balls®?
- They help in making the vaginal muscles strong and flexible.
- The help in stimulation and lubrication of the vagina naturally.
- They increase the sensations, thereby, causing intense sexual arousal.
- They help in reaching better and easier orgasms
- They also help in increasing your sex drive.
- The control of urinary bladder is improved.
- You develop increased control of your vaginal muscles and will be able to contract them rhythmically (check Kaouthars Cabasa Vulva Dance®!)
- They help in making childbirth easier. Moreover, after delivery your muscles will come back to their original shape more easily and quickly.
How to Use Kaouthars Divine9 Balls®?
- Step 1: Empty your bladder before inserting the balls into the vagina. Wash your hands (also under your nails).
- Step 2: One ball should be inserted at a time. To help them glide in, put some lubrication on them (water based, not oil). Inserting them is similar to inserting vaginal tampons. In case you have trouble inserting them, lift your one leg up or insert them while lying down.
- Step 3: To hold the balls in the vagina, squeeze your PC muscles.
- Step 4: The balls should be held inside your vagina for at least 15 minutes in a day so that your PC muscles are strengthened. For a better workout you can hold them inside for hours.
- Step 5: In case any of the balls fall out, it should be washed using water (and eventually soap) and inserted back in.
- Step 6: You can remove the balls by expulsing them with your PC muscles while pulling the retrieval cord attached to them.
Tips for Using Kaouthars Divine9 Balls®
- Clean them regularly to avoid build-up of bacteria.
- In the beginning, it’s better to use the balls when at home and avoid doing rigorous physical activity with the balls inside as it will cause them to slip out. The balls can slip out even due to sneezing or coughing. You would not like the balls to fall out while you are out in public (and even if they do, remember that laughter is better than embarrassment). Once your PC muscles become strong enough to hold them, you can try wearing them in public.
- You should begin with the smallest ball (single ball) and proceed to heavier and larger balls once your PC muscles become stronger.
- You may take a few weeks of wearing Kaouthars Divine9 Balls® on a regular basis before your PC muscles become strong enough to hold them while you are doing physical activities.
- Based on various scientific researches, installing a new habit takes about 60 days. Important to wear the balls everyday and exercise for at least 15 minutes a day, during 60 days. It’s normal to feel some ‘muscles pain’ in the beginning. This will vanish when your pelvic muscles get fitter and stronger. If you feel any tension, reduce the time (minimum 15 minutes, maximum… the sky is the limit)
- You don’t wear the divine balls when you have your period or during sexual intercourse.