THE DIVINE9DANCE® TRAINING CERTIFICATION
If you set people in motion they’ll heal themselves.
“A woman needs to learn to lead from the womb. To move our attention from the head to the belly, from the mind to the body.”
Why do we value rationality above intuition? Why do we trust the mind and mistrust the body? Why do we emphasize masculine qualities and neglect the feminine ones? Why is the female sexuality confined to sexual practice and entertainment? Why are women not living and leading from the alignment head-heart-belly? We are all fed up with too many patriarchal patterns and we are more and more unhappy witnessing how our erotic nature is negatively overexposed in the mainstream media, dominated by the culture of sexualization and pornification of the female body. To correct this total disbalance we women need to stand up, go out there and show the real story. It all comes down to activating the elements of the feminine which will result in more female empowerment and leadership. Women should not stay biased because they have lived for too long overruled by patriarchal ideologies. Ideologies that prevent them to achieve more economic and social benefits and to do more for the good of Mother Earth – which is in their nature and their responsibility. Most women are unaware of this because men have always taken steps to prevent women from exploiting their unique advantage, and to persuade women that feminine capital is not half as valuable as they think. The aim of this DIVINE9DANCE® Goddess Training is to build a feminine community that lets more women step in their feminine capital and rise with their spiral of growth. Our aim is to take you on a intense and fascinating journey where you dance both your ‘lights & shadows’; to give birth to that amazing, feminine, sensual, wild and playful Goddess in You! You dive into your belly, into your womb, to meet, empower and heal the woman-goddesses in you. For in every woman’s DNA there is that band of Goddesses that wants to come out! Will you listen to her?
- The Divine9® with great movements from the rich Arabian dance traditions
- The Coco Cabasa Dance® (based on pelvis floor muscles physiotherapy)
- The Goddesses Archetypes Dance® to transform the ‘shadows’ into ‘lights’
- Emotional Releasing & Healing
- Music analysis and assignments
- Choreography & improvisation
- The tactics & strategic roles of the 9 Goddesses
- How to do personal and group coaching
All sublimated in
- The syllabus and music with all training information
- Your certifications as a. dancer and b. trainer of Kaouthar’s Divine9-method®
- Shed the layers of who you think you’re supposed to be, as a woman, in this male oriented society and guide yourself to who you really are as a female.
- Introduce the Inner Goddesses – translating their voices, let their powers become your powers, let their ease and grace become YOUR ease and grace.
- Inspire by sharing the analects and the gnosis of the Ancient Dances
- Meditate among the other women awakening to their truth, worthiness, and wisdom
- Teach the Golden Formula of the Sensual-Strong-Vulnerable by demonstrating the Coco Cabasa® Dance, the ancient Goddess Archetypes Dances® and important parts of Kaouthar’s Divine9-method®
- Cleanse your emotional intelligence from negative tensions along the way developing a positive body image and making yourself feel light, playful and joyful
- Bring yourself to your next levels of personal leadership – embrace who you truly are, gain clarity on why your life is the way it is, what’s holding you back, what you really want, and how to get it
- Connect to your most authentic, empowered, whole self – and bring that sense of wholeness home to your work, your relationships, your communities, and your life.
If you have questions about the DIVINE9DANCE® Training, please contact us!
Power can be taken, but not given. And the process of the taking is empowerment in itself.
About the Goddesses Archetypes:
The Greek goddesses have inspired the female imagination for more than three thousand years. Representing practically all aspects of the female psyche, these goddesses have touched the lives of countless women over time. The profound emotional experiences of womanhood – being a daughter, being a sister, becoming a wife, bearing a child, experiencing sexual passion, love, and jealousy – are as timeless as the myths themselves. Dancing the Goddesses explores these ancient myths, revealing the personalities of 9 female divinities – Aphrodite, Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Persephone, Hera, Hestia, Isis and Gaia – to help women grow and understand their own emotional patterns, and to learn to balance and navigate the challenges of life. As a bridge between the ancient and modern worlds, knowledge of the goddesses and their individual essences will help you:
- Awaken and restore the natural power within you
- Understand the principles of female power & expression
- Enrich your personal relationships
- Bring out your hidden qualities, and help you use them to your best advantage
By embracing the unique characteristics of these immortal beings, you will blaze a path to freedom and wholeness. This DIVINE9DANCE®-method will therefore guide and help you grow to understand your inner beauty, strength, and wisdom and rocket you to new leadership platforms.
Empowerment is far from a buzzword. It’s a proven technique where leaders give their teams the appropriate training, tools, resources, and guidance to succeed.
“I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance.”
About Kaouthar as your teacher “I am a Feminine Capital polisher who loves teaching women to glow their feminine treasures with the Divine9Dance. It’ll bring them as far as on the highest levels of FeMale leadership.” – Kaouthar Being one of the leaders of the contemporary FeMale Leadership & Goddesses Archetypes movement, Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni (PhD Gender Studies) has spent more than 20 years teaching, researching and dancing these topics. Raised in Tunisia, North-Africa, she considers herself blessed to have learned the ancient Raqsat Al Ilahat (Dance of the Goddesses) from her grandmother and great-grandmother. An avid traveller, Kaouthar has researched earth-based spirituality and goddess worship in different cultures on various continents. As Assistant-Professor at the University of Amsterdam in Gender and Leadership related issues she further studied the enormous impact ancient mythic dances can have on the body and the spirit and eventually transformed this into a method that can be measured out and that is suitable to structure modern everyday lives. The worldwide vision of the earth as feminine — as a goddess, called Gaia by the Greeks — led her to recognize the connection between ecological damage and the oppression of the feminine in Western society. Much of her work since then has explored the question of the role of feminine leadership in our world, in an inclusive and multicultural way, and how to implement the power of the Dances for the better good of women and the planet.
- You experience how to replace old, negative thought patterns with new, powerful ideas that will help create a joyful life;
- You’ll manifest more success while deepening your own ‘Inner Goddess Map’: the alignment of the mind, the heart and the womb, sharp as in a meridian;
- You access a more productive and balanced state by releasing the past and moving forward with strength and confidence;
- You’ll manage your own change, and therefore the changes of the others, by embracing flexibility and adversity as a natural state-of-being;
- You’ll disregard overly abundant thinking, unseat negative past programming about love, health and money, and form new attitudes to yield success;
- You magnify your own sense of what it means to be an empowered woman who is filled with light, positive energy, and lovingly connected to all.
- You’ll love yourself more as well as others, as building a positive self-image is the root for every projection; the universe only reflects what is in our hearts and minds.
So, begin your transformation towards a life of joy and best lyrical performance, self-leadership, business and soul, strategic and entrepreneuring and dare to take advantage of your own feminine capital by booking this journey with the Goddesses with the pilot’s seat as your take-off point.
THE DIVINE9DANCE® INTENSIVE TRAINING
Dates will follow soon
Module II – The Manifestation (The Goddesses Archetypes Dance®)
Dates will follow soon
Module III – The Mastering
Dates will follow soon
Module IV – The Avatar as the Divine Teacher
Dates will follow soon