THE DIVINE9DANCE® THERAPY TRAINING CERTIFICATION
If you set people in motion they’ll heal themselves.
“A woman needs to learn to lead from the womb. To move our attention from the head to the belly, from the mind to the body.”
Why do we value rationality above intuition? Why do we trust the mind and mistrust the body? Why do we emphasize masculine qualities and neglect the feminine ones? Why is the female sexuality confined to sexual practice and entertainment? Why are women not living and leading from the alignment head-heart-belly?
We are all fed up with too many patriarchal patterns and we are more and more unhappy witnessing how our erotic nature is negatively overexposed in the mainstream media, dominated by the culture of sexualization and pornification of the female body. To correct this total disbalance we women need to stand up, go out there and show the real story. It all comes down to activating the elements of the feminine which will result in more female empowerment and leadership. Women should not stay biased because they have lived for too long overruled by patriarchal ideologies. Ideologies that prevent them to achieve more economic and social benefits and to do more for the good of Mother Earth – which is in their nature and their responsibility. Most women are unaware of this because men have always taken steps to prevent women from exploiting their unique advantage, and to persuade women that feminine capital is not half as valuable as they think. The aim of this DIVINE9DANCE® TherapyTraining is to build a feminine community that lets more women step in their feminine capital and rise with their spiral of growth.
Our aim is to take you on a intense and fascinating journey where you dance both your ‘lights & shadows’; to give birth to that amazing, feminine, sensual, wild and playful Goddess in You! You dive into your belly, into your womb, to meet, empower and heal the woman-goddesses in you. For in every woman’s DNA there is that band of Goddesses that wants to come out! Will you listen to her?
Kaouthar’s Divine9Dance® Therapy Training is for women who want to use Kaouthar’s Goddesses’ Archetypes to awaken themselves on different levels. It’s designed for women who are longing to dance the path of mystery and mastery, who desire to physically embody these dances to build their own spiral of growth from self-healing to self-empowerment and leadership. In this training you will spark that miracle: you will discover how to exploit your female capital by learning:
- The Divine9Dance® with great movements from the rich Arabian dance traditions
- The Coco Cabasa Dance® (based on pelvis floor muscles physiotherapy)
- The Goddesses Archetypes Dance® to transform the ‘shadows’ into ‘lights’
- Emotional Releasing & Healing
- Music analysis and assignments
- Choreography & improvisation
- The tactics & strategic roles of the 9 Goddesses
- How to do personal and group coaching
All sublimated in
- The syllabus and music with all training information
- Your certifications as a. dancer and b. trainer of Kaouthar’s Divine9Dance-method®
Helps you break away from old norms and patterns, shift your identities and adapt to a new way of thinking, feeling, moving, being. This training will provide you with tools to change your avatars to represent the personality traits and the persona that you want to express at given moments. The training promises you a deep look at all the Goddesses that are expressions of these new flexibility in day-to-day interactions. During the practice you develop your most sensual brain, by tapping into the flow of your sensuality, to align your mind, heart and womb, the Goddesses’ Trinity. You practice the mystical ‘Dances of Ecstasy’. You explore the ‘intuitive dances’ to feel your ‘Yes’ & ‘No’, Lights and Shadows intuitively (not just rationally). You…
- Shed the layers of who you think you’re supposed to be, as a woman, in this male oriented society and guide yourself to who you really are as a female.
- Introduce the Inner Goddesses – translating their voices, let their powers become your powers, let their ease and grace become YOUR ease and grace.
- Inspire by sharing the analects and the gnosis of the Ancient Dances
- Meditate among the other women awakening to their truth, worthiness, and wisdom
- Teach the Golden Formula of the Sensual-Strong-Vulnerable by demonstrating the Coco Cabasa® Dance, the ancient Goddess Archetypes Dances® and important parts of Kaouthar’s Divine9-method®
- Cleanse your emotional intelligence from negative tensions along the way developing a positive body image and making yourself feel light, playful and joyful
- Bring yourself to your next levels of personal leadership – embrace who you truly are, gain clarity on why your life is the way it is, what’s holding you back, what you really want, and how to get it
- Connect to your most authentic, empowered, whole self – and bring that sense of wholeness home to your work, your relationships, your communities, and your life.
In more physical and psychological (less spiritual) terms:
In Module I – Free the Wild Woman in You You explore, in detail, the Divine9Dance® techniques and the ‘Emotional Intelligence Scale’, by dancing with the ‘low and high emotional vibrations’. This foundation will give you a great ‘physical and emotional Road Map’ to help you on your feminine journey. Kaouthar covers here an innumerable repertory of ancient dance movements connected to the emotions they correspond to. This physical-emotional dance combination helps us awaken the life force in our womb and body and heal the ‘basic wounds’ and other low vibrations such as shame, guilt, apathy, fear, anger…
In Module II – The Manifestation You integrate the physical and emotional wisdom you learned in Module I the Awakening into the wisdom of the 9 Goddesses archetypes. The Archetypes are the ‘original models’ after which all humans are patterned (Carl Jung). In this phase, we dance to manifest the archetypes of all the female gods that are related to our feminine identity. The aim is to enable you to explore these individual archetypes with their variations and challenges, Lights and shadows, by using them as a successful guide in your transformative feminine journey.
In Module III – The Mastering You master the skills of the ‘Great Goddess’, the superior one who can surf, with grace and sophistication, on ALL the goddesses’ archetypes instigated waves. In this stage Kaouthar passes on her gifts and the undisclosed knowledge about the Raqsat Al llahat (The Dance of the Goddesses, Mesopotamia, 5000 BC) in the same way she herself got them passed on by her grandmother and great-grandmother in Tunisia, which triggered her 30 years of researching the subject as an academic in Gender Studies (at the Sorbonne in Paris, Berkeley in California and the University of Amsterdam).
In Module IV – The Avatar as the Divine Teacher We explore your own ‘Divine Teacher’-skills, teaching you to transmit the ‘Divine Gift’, the Feminine Fire, to other women (and men). Here it’s all focused on teaching safely and professionally, helping women go through it all and arise like a Phoenix, helping them identifying the path of their dreams. So, here it is solely about you and how you become an inspirator, motivator and influencer, sharing confidence and the light of the world. And whether your form is in classes and workshops for all ages and backgrounds, theatre rituals, therapeutic studies, sacred activism or public service, or some other ‘yet to be’ application of the Divine9Dance-method®, we support your personal path to be a teacher of this practice by always inviting you for the demonstrations of the latest insights.
Power can be taken, but not given. And the process of the taking is empowerment in itself.
About the Goddesses Archetypes:
The Greek goddesses have inspired the female imagination for more than three thousand years. Representing practically all aspects of the female psyche, these goddesses have touched the lives of countless women over time. The profound emotional experiences of womanhood – being a daughter, being a sister, becoming a wife, bearing a child, experiencing sexual passion, love, and jealousy – are as timeless as the myths themselves. Dancing the Goddesses explores these ancient myths, revealing the personalities of 9 female divinities – Aphrodite, Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Persephone, Hera, Hestia, Isis and Gaia – to help women grow and understand their own emotional patterns, and to learn to balance and navigate the challenges of life. As a bridge between the ancient and modern worlds, knowledge of the goddesses and their individual essences will help you:
- Awaken and restore the natural power within you
- Understand the principles of female power & expression
- Enrich your personal relationships
- Bring out your hidden qualities, and help you use them to your best advantage
By embracing the unique characteristics of these immortal beings, you will blaze a path to freedom and wholeness. This DIVINE9DANCE®-method will therefore guide and help you grow to understand your inner beauty, strength, and wisdom and rocket you to new leadership platforms.
Kaouthar has been using her academic knowledge about teaching the Archetypes theory and the ancient Dances of The Goddesses for more than 2 decades at university now, and has blended the aspects genially into her Divine9Dance®-method, effectively fusing coaching and dancing, amalgamating body and mind, soul and spirit. The program works with gender theories and integrates emotional work with bodily work. It uses ancient body wisdom as inner compass for releasing physical and emotional tensions; it creates a positive body image and magnifies one’s sense of what it means to be an empowered woman who is filled with light, positive energy, and lovingly connected to all. It delivers practical lessons on:
• Gaining insight
• The Authentic Self
• and the Divine Feminine.
Which helps find and release self-destructive patterns and sources of old hurts within the self, within family relations and within everyday (home or work) life. From these basal fundaments the program works towards awakening The Divine 9 with The Goddesses Archetypes Dances®. It advances and broadens the scope to everything in relation to
• self-presentation and charisma
• lighting the fires and the passions
• and becoming a light, playful and joyful and strong person.
From now on you’re the leader of the tribe! With as the ultimate level • the becoming of the mindful Divine Avatar, for whom it’s all about:
• channeled emotional intelligence
• establishing synergetic relations
• strategic skills, vision and focus
• inspiring and engaging others in order to
• realize creativity, innovation and change. Indeed, until pure sophistication, elegance and graceful rising!
Empowerment is far from a buzzword. It’s a proven technique where leaders give their teams the appropriate training, tools, resources, and guidance to succeed.
About Kaouthar as your teacher
“I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance.”
“I am a Feminine Capital polisher who loves teaching women to glow their feminine treasures with the Divine9Dance. It’ll bring them as far as on the highest levels of FeMale leadership.” – Kaouthar Being one of the leaders of the contemporary FeMale Leadership & Goddesses Archetypes movement, Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni (PhD Gender Studies) has spent more than 20 years teaching, researching and dancing these topics. Raised in Tunisia, North-Africa, she considers herself blessed to have learned the ancient Raqsat Al Ilahat (Dance of the Goddesses) from her grandmother and great-grandmother. An avid traveller, Kaouthar has researched earth-based spirituality and goddess worship in different cultures on various continents. As Assistant-Professor at the University of Amsterdam in Gender and Leadership related issues she further studied the enormous impact ancient mythic dances can have on the body and the spirit and eventually transformed this into a method that can be measured out and that is suitable to structure modern everyday lives. The worldwide vision of the earth as feminine — as a goddess, called Gaia by the Greeks — led her to recognize the connection between ecological damage and the oppression of the feminine in Western society. Much of her work since then has explored the question of the role of feminine leadership in our world, in an inclusive and multicultural way, and how to implement the power of the Dances for the better good of women and the planet.
THE METHOD IN SHORT
The Divine9Dance® as a method that speeds up every woman’s life’s quest. It functions as a signpost on a crossroad. It is designed to nurture your connection to the goddesses inside you and share their boundless wisdom. You learn to call one of them in with the beautiful movements and rituals of the ancient Raqsat Al Ilahat, the Dance of the Goddesses (Mesopotamia 5000 BC) and let her inspire you when it comes to what should be your wisest decisions. The method reflects on life changing questions and is venturing new experiments. It helps women connect with their divine flame and transform it smoothly into a burning fire. From now on they’ll find more meaning and joy everywhere.
- You experience how to replace old, negative thought patterns with new, powerful ideas that will help create a joyful life;
- You’ll manifest more success while deepening your own ‘Inner Goddess Map’: the alignment of the mind, the heart and the womb, sharp as in a meridian;
- You access a more productive and balanced state by releasing the past and moving forward with strength and confidence;
- You’ll manage your own change, and therefore the changes of the others, by embracing flexibility and adversity as a natural state-of-being;
- You’ll disregard overly abundant thinking, unseat negative past programming about love, health and money, and form new attitudes to yield success;
- You magnify your own sense of what it means to be an empowered woman who is filled with light, positive energy, and lovingly connected to all.
- You’ll love yourself more as well as others, as building a positive self-image is the root for every projection; the universe only reflects what is in our hearts and minds.
So, begin your transformation towards a life of joy and best lyrical performance, self-leadership, business and soul, strategic and entrepreneuring and dare to take advantage of your own feminine capital by booking this journey with the Goddesses with the pilot’s seat as your take-off point.
THE DIVINE9DANCE® THERAPY TRAINING
- Module 1 – Free the Wild Woman in You
20-24 November 2019, Sousse, Tunisia
- Module 2 – Free the Sensual Woman in You
5-9 February 2020, Sousse, Tunisia
- Module 3 – Divine 9 Goddesses Archetypes
6-10 May 2020, Sousse, Tunisia
- Module 4 – Divine 9 Great Goddess
9-13 September 2020, Sousse, Tunisia
I would love to meet you in person, so come and join me at one of my events! And if you cannot come to me, I will come to you in the comfort of you home: join my online education and let me help you to unleash that amazing women inside of you!
Learn how to unleash
the amazing woman in you!
Kaouthar’s Online Academy
“The Art of Being Feminine”
The Art of Being Feminine is meant for women who want to step into the highest feminine power levels by awakening their femininity and enhancing their sensuality.
SIGN UP FOR A FREE VIDEO OF A FEMALE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR!
Kaouthar provides you with tools, knowledge and a generous approach to support you integrate feminine values in all that you do. Step up to the next level in the world, in your career and in your life!
With subscribing you agree that we send you an email with a link to the free video. You also agree to be added to Kaouthar’s mailinglist, and receive Kaouthar’s regular newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time. We care about your privacy; your information will not be shared with others.