Divine9 Dance® Therapy
“The Art of Being Feminine”
Do you recognize this pain?
- Are you too much time in the head, too little in the body?
- Do you feel too masculine and have forgotten how to be feminine?
- Do you want to have a Positive Body image and let go of Body Shame?
- Are you tired of perfectionism and the ‘I am not good enough’ attitude?
- Would you like to increase your self-confidence?
- Are you looking for ways to boost your sensuality, sex appeal and libido?
- Do you have enough of being overwhelmed by negative emotions?
How you will feel when you Dance this pain away!
- You feel very feminine, full of grace and beauty
- You love your body, feel charismatic, attractive
- You are self-confident, assertive, energetic
- You are sensual, vibrant, vital
- You easily transform your negative emotions into positive ones
- You increase your X-factor to attract more love, health and wealth
- You Grow, Flow & Glow as a Goddess
There Has Never Been A Better Time To Be A Woman
Are you ready to start your feminine empowerment journey?
Enter your email below to get informed on how to enroll.
Kaouthar on Facebook Live
Talking about the Art of Being Feminine online training, and why it can also benefit YOU.
I signed up for the new online training The Art of Being Feminine, of Kaouthar Darmoni. In one word FANTASTIC! The movements in her lessons are inspired on her years of long experience with Tunisian ancient dance rites, combined with knowledge on emotions and themes like self-confidence, boundaries, decisiveness, taking up space, and that shaped in a feminine way and especially through the body.
Most of all I find it fun, dynamic, solid and terrific; hard work and with a lot of pleasure. Really SUPERB!
The Training Program
Remember the Goddess Within!
The main training of The Art of Being Feminine online education is the Divine Experience. In this training, Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni shares with you the secrets of the Divine Dance®, also called in Arabic Raqsat Al Ilahat (Goddess Dance, 3000 years old). Kaouthar inherited this ancient body wisdom from her female ancestors in Tunisia-North-Africa. She created more than 50 films with dance practice & theory videos to preserve this precious female heritage from extinction. She wants to share this unique ancient knowledge with YOU and a wider female audience, to empower women and help the Rise of the Feminine.
Unleash Your Sexual Life Force!
The Divine Experience training is composed of two courses: Free the Wild Woman in You & Free the Sensual Woman in You. All dance movements are combined with the ancient Cabasa Vulva Dance® (dance with Pelvic floor muscles) to clean your womb/vulva from old negative emotions and traumas; as well as nurture and juice up your womb and unleash the amazing Life Force located in your womb.
Beware: your life force/libido will skyrocket!
What you get for your self-investment
We want to give you everything you need to have the best experience possible.
In the Divine Experience, we have put together an incredible training that offers you:
- Lifetime access to the entire online training curriculum
- Individual weekly assignments to support you with your practice
- More than 50 films with dance practice & theory videos
- Every dance film contains 3 dancing lessons: Technical Dance, Emotional Dance and Cabasa Vulva Dance (based on pelvis physiotherapy)
- Cabasa Vulva Dance guided meditations to enhance your Womb Power
- Downloadable Music pieces that will enchant your ears
- A wide variety of master classes, podcasts, conferences, talks, interviews related to femininity, sexuality, self-confidence, FeMale leadership, sisterhood, motherhood, empowerment, dating & mating, career, etc.
- All videos are shot by a professional film-crew with HD quality
- All videos are in English and have subtitles in English to make it easier to practice with/without sound.
- Every movement has been thoroughly filmed with several cameras to show it from different angles.
- The filming includes the movements danced by Kaouthar and her Sisters, a diversity of 25 dancers/women, with different bodies, colors, ages… This is a great way to accelerate your learning experience as this diversity enhances the identification with the dancers and creates a feeling of togetherness, fun and intimacy.
The Art of Being Feminine
A total Make Over from A to Z to be Sublimely Feminine.
Step in your Feminine Capital, Shine & Rise!
Class Curriculum Art of Being Feminine
Click below to view the class curriculum
This is a navigation film through the Divine9Dance® training platform, so that you experience what it looks and feels like.
The whole D9D is for me a real experiential female leadership program – with the deep self-recognition and self-awareness part and the learning / development / empowerment part coming from inside myself. It is not on a paper, in words, or in my head. It is exercised / danced through my entire body. From my body it goes back to my mind. It will last long, I know.
It helped me enormously to clarify my questions or listen to very similar situations of other women and speed up crystallising my feelings into words. That creates for me an additional, very useful training level. That’s way I call them leadership lessons.
For me the chance to meet Kaouthar and her way to work with women is a beautiful way. It helps me discover my femininity and all the qualities that put a woman in connection with her authentic soul, while accepting my shadows.
Kaouthar and the other Sisters helped me to discover the Aphrodite in me, take my space and take life in a lighter way.
We all need this sharing and growing together.
Thank you Kaouthar to be the gardener who takes care of all kind of flowers and let them rise in a beautiful and healthy way.
Thank you Kaouthar for the online course! It just falls right! I had a physical pain in my heart. I did not sleep for 10 days …. I started slowly the movements. It was so good to shake out all that pain and free my heart, to release and clean the pain in the womb/matrix. It’s so strong and effective!
I could really see the effectiveness of your Divine9 Dance movements! Your teaching is worth gold and is the best investment one can make in oneself, to love oneself! I am so happy to discover your online course! Very good !
The best investment is…YOU!
This can be quite a significant investment for you. But remember: the best investment you can ever make is in yourself! By investing in yourself as a woman, you are building a timeless and endless Feminine Treasure that will serve you for the rest of your life!
You are about to purchase an education, during a life time access, with a high professional, technical and pedagogical quality. The entire program is completely digital so can do it from the comfort of your home, from anywhere in the world, and on your schedule. And you’ll never miss a beat: you can start and re-start the course at any time.
You will get back a great return on your investment, especially if you set aside 2-3 hours per week to go through the program, practice and implement the assignments.
By investing this in yourself, you are telling the world that your value as a woman, your Feminine Capital, is important enough to invest the time, energy, money, and space to grow and stand out in a crowd to proudly say: Yes, I am a Woman!
NB: Last but not least: this online education is a smart investment for professionals (coaches, trainers, therapists) and women working with women. They are invited to share the healing power and deeper wisdoms of the Divine9 Dance Therapy® and help women empowerment and the Rise of the Feminine.
Now is your time to invest in that Divine Woman in you! She wants to come out! Listen to her now!
I have helped women all over the world to awaken the Divine Woman within,
and I would love to help YOU!
Become that amazing Woman you want to be!
Change your life, and the lives of women around you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question not listed? Have any questions or need support? Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included in this program?
- Lifetime access to the entire training curriculum
- Introduction videos
- Dance theory videos
- Dance practice videos
- Personal assignments
- Downloadable Music pieces
- Bonuses: extra webinars, podcasts, readings etc…