THE DIVINE9 DANCE THERAPY® TRAINING CERTIFICATION
If you set people in motion they’ll heal themselves.
Become a certified Divine9 Dance Therapy® Training Instructor!
Once a month, on Saturday and Sunday October 2020 – June 2021.
Meant for women who want to step into the highest feminine power levels by awakening femininity and enhancing sensuality, as well as professionals (coaches, trainers, therapists) and women working with women. Designed for women who want to invest in self-care and who look for a solid and practical concept from A to Z.
You are invited to share the deeper wisdoms of the Divine9 Dance Therapy® method as philosophy, perspective, dance practice and coaching trajectory. And you learn how to transform mastery into magic by becoming an ambassador for Feminine Capital and WoMen Empowerment.
“A woman needs to learn to lead from the womb.
To move our attention from the head to the belly, from the mind to the body.”
Why do we value rationality above intuition? Why do we trust the mind and mistrust the body? Why do we emphasize masculine qualities and neglect the feminine ones? Why is the female sensuality confined to sexual practice and entertainment? Why are women not living and leading from the alignment head-heart-belly?
We are all fed up with too many patriarchal patterns and we are more and more unhappy witnessing how our erotic nature is negatively overexposed in the mainstream media, dominated by the culture of sexualization and pornification of the female body.
To correct this total disbalance we WoMen need to stand up, go out there and show the real story. It all comes down to activating the elements of the feminine which will result in more FeMale Empowerment and Leadership.
Women should not stay biased because they have lived for too long overruled by patriarchal ideologies. Ideologies that prevent them to achieve more economic and social benefits and to do more for the good of Mother Earth – which is in their nature and their responsibility.
Most women are unaware of this because patriarchy has always taken steps to prevent women from exploiting their unique advantage, and to persuade women that their Feminine Capital is not half as valuable as they think.
The aim of this DIVINE9 DANCE THERAPY® Training is take you on a intense and fascinating journey where you dance both your ‘lights & shadows’; to give birth to that amazing, feminine, sensual, wild and playful Goddess in You!
For in every woman’s DNA there is a Goddess that wants to come out! Will you listen to her?Book Now
“I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance.”
“I am a Feminine Capital polisher who loves teaching women to glow their feminine treasures with the Divine9 Dance Therapy®. It’ll bring them as far as on the highest levels of Feminine Power & FeMale leadership.” – Kaouthar
Being one of the leaders of the contemporary FeMale Leadership & The Art of Being Feminine movement, Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni (PhD Gender Studies) has spent about 30 years dancing, researching and teaching these topics. Raised in N-Africa (Tunisia), she considers herself blessed to have learned the ancient Raqsat Al Ilahat (Dance of the Goddesses, Mesopotamia 4000 years old) from her grandmother and great-grandmother.
An avid traveller, Kaouthar has researched earth-based spirituality and goddess worship in different cultures on various continents.
As a university scholar in Gender Studies and Leadership related issues, she further studied the enormous impact ancient mythic dances can have on the body and the spirit and eventually transformed this into a method that can be measured out and that is suitable to structure modern everyday lives.
The worldwide vision of the earth as feminine — as a goddess, called Gaia by the Greeks — led her to recognize the connection between ecological damage and the oppression of the feminine in our societies. Much of her work since then has explored the question of the role of feminine leadership in our world, in an inclusive and multicultural way, and how to implement the power of the Dance for the better good of women and the planet.
The training combines Kaouthar’s knowledge as a university scholar (gender studies and women empowerment), a trainer in psychosotamic dance therapy, a corporate executive coach in FeMale Leadership, a Motivational speaker. All blended genially into a unique method, the Divine9 Dance Therapy®, effectively fusing coaching and dancing, amalgamating body and mind, soul and spirit.
This training is designed for women who are longing to dance the path of mystery and mastery, who desire to physically embody these dances to build their own spiral of growth from self-healing to self-empowerment and leadership. In this training you will spark that miracle: you will discover how to exploit your Feminine Capital by learning:
- The amazing movements from the rich Arabian & African dances traditions
- The ancient Cabasa Vulva Dance® (4000 years old) combined with the modern pelvic floor muscles physiotherapy
- The Divine 9 Emotions Map®, for an optimal emotional releasing & healing, based on psychosomatic therapy
- The Goddesses Dance® based on 9 goddesses archetypes to transform the ‘shadows’ into ‘lights’ (psychoanalysis C. Jung)
- The Enneagram Dance® based on the 9 personality types of the Enneagram (Sufi mystic of Islam, 13th century )
- The Academic knowledge based on Gender Studies & Women Empowerment
- Music Therapy
- Choreography & improvisation
All sublimated in
- The syllabus and music with all training information
- Your certifications as a dancer and practitioner in Divine9 Dance Therapy®.
Read more about the Training Curriculum
You explore here, in detail, the ancient dance movements (50) and their 9 basic human emotions, to transform the ‘low emotional vibrations’ (shame, guilt, sorrow, fear, anger…) into ‘high emotional vibrations’ (courage, acceptance, love, joy, ecstasy…) In addition, you learn how to combine the Cabasa Vulva Dance® with the dance movements. This will help you identify and tone your pelvic muscles and free the Life Force energy concentrated in your pelvic floor muscles, while spreading it through the dance to your whole body.
This foundation will give you a great ‘physical and emotional road map’ to help you on your feminine journey. This physical-emotional dance combination helps us awaken the life force in our womb and body and heal the ‘basic wounds’ and other low vibrations such as shame, guilt, apathy, fear, anger…
You integrate the physical and emotional wisdom you learned in Module I into the wisdom of the 9 Goddesses archetypes and the 9 enneagram personality types. The Archetypes and enneagrams are the ‘original models’ after which all humans are. In this phase, we dance to manifest the archetypes of all the female gods that are related to our feminine identity. The aim is to enable you to explore these individual archetypes with their variations and challenges, Lights and shadows, by using them as a successful guide in your transformative feminine journey.
You master the skills of the ‘Great Goddess’, the superior one who can surf, with grace and sophistication, on ALL the goddesses’ archetypes and personality types instigated waves. In this stage Kaouthar passes on her gifts and the undisclosed knowledge about the Raqsat Al llahat (The Divine Dance or Goddesses Dance, Mesopotamia, 4000 BC) in the same way she herself got them passed on by her grandmother and great-grandmother in Tunisia, which triggered her 30 years of researching the subject as an academic in Gender Studies (Universities in Paris-France, California-USA, Amsterdam-Netherlands).
You become a certified practitioner and join the Global Divine9 Dance Therapy® Practitioners community. You become an inspirator, motivator and influencer, sharing The Art of Being Feminine with other women to help them on their journey of self-realization and self-empowerment.
Power can be taken, but not given. And the process of the taking is empowerment in itself.Book Now
How will it benefit you?
The program uses ancient body wisdom as inner compass for releasing physical and emotional tensions; it creates a positive body image and magnifies one’s sense of what it means to be an empowered woman who is filled with light, positive energy, sensuality, courage and joy. It delivers practical lessons on how to:
- Get out of your head and get into your body
- Develop a positive body image
- Improve your sensuality & sexuality
- Raise your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Become assertive (without being aggressive)
- Be strong and soft at once
- Release stress, negative emotions, trauma
- Become resilient and have healthy boundaries
- Stop pleasing and perfectionism
- Free the Wild & Sensual Woman in You
- Increase your charisma
- Become a rock-star in self-presentation
And much more…Book Now
The Divine9 Dance Therapy® is a method that speeds up every woman’s life’s quest. It is designed to nurture your connection to the goddesses inside you and share their boundless wisdom.
The method reflects on life changing questions and helps women connect with their divine flame and transform it smoothly into a burning fire. From now on you’ll find more meaning and joy everywhere.
- You experience how to replace old, negative thought patterns with new, powerful ideas that will help create a joyful life;
- You’ll manifest more success while deepening your own ‘Inner Goddess Map’: the alignment of the mind, the heart and the womb, sharp as in a meridian;
- You access a more productive and balanced state by releasing the past and moving forward with strength and confidence;
- You’ll manage your own change, and therefore the changes of the others, by embracing flexibility and adversity as a natural state-of-being;
- You’ll disregard overly abundant thinking, unseat negative past programming about love, health and money, and form new attitudes to yield success;
- You magnify your own sense of what it means to be an empowered woman who is filled with light, positive energy, and lovingly connected to all.
- You’ll love yourself more as well as others, as building a positive self-image is the root for every projection; the universe only reflects what is in our hearts and minds.
So, begin your transformation towards a life of joy and best performance, self-leadership, business and soul, strategic and entrepreneuring and dare to take advantage of your own feminine capital by booking this journey with the Goddesses with the pilot’s seat as your take-off point.
More about the Training…
Helps you break away from old norms and patterns and adapt to a new way of thinking, feeling, moving, being. This training will provide you with tools to change your avatars to represent the personality traits and the persona that you want to express at given moments.
The training promises you a deep look at all the Goddesses archetypes that are expressions of these new flexibility in day-to-day interactions. During the practice you develop your most sensual brain, by tapping into the flow of your sensuality; to align your ’Goddesses Trinity’: mind, heart and womb. You practice the mystical ‘Dances of Ecstasy’ and explore the ‘intuitive dances’ to feel your ‘Yes’ & ‘No’ (intuitively not just rationally). You…
- Introduce the Inner Goddesses – translating their voices, let their powers become your powers, let their ease and grace become YOUR ease and grace.
- Inspire by sharing the power and wisdom of the Cabasa Vulva Dance®, the archetypes of the ancient Goddesses Dances® Kaouthar inherited from the women of her tribe
- Meditate among the other women awakening to their truth, worthiness, and power
- Master the Golden Formula of the Sensual-Strong-Vulnerable
- Cleanse your emotional intelligence from negative tensions, developing a positive body image and making yourself feel light, playful and joyful
- Achieve personal leadership – embrace who you truly are, gain clarity on why your life is the way it is, what’s holding you back, what you really want, and how to get it
- Connect to your most authentic, empowered, whole self – and bring that sense of wholeness home to your work, your relationships, your communities, and your life.
The 9 Goddesses Archetypes
The goddesses have inspired the female imagination for thousands of years. Representing practically all aspects of the female psyche, these goddesses have touched the lives of countless women over time. The profound emotional experiences of womanhood…
…being a daughter, being a sister, becoming a wife, bearing a child, experiencing sexual passion, love, and jealousy – are as timeless as the myths themselves.
Dancing the Goddesses explores these ancient myths, revealing the personalities of 9 female archetypes to help women grow and understand their own emotional patterns, and to learn to balance and navigate the challenges of life. As a bridge between the ancient and modern worlds, knowledge of the goddesses and their individual essences will help you:
- Awaken and restore the natural power within you
- Understand the principles of female power & expression
- Enrich your personal relationships
- Bring out your hidden qualities, and help you use them to your best advantage
By embracing the unique characteristics of these immortal beings, you will blaze a path to freedom and wholeness. This DIVINE9 DANCE®-method will therefore guide and help you grow to understand your inner beauty, strength, and wisdom and rocket you to new leadership platforms.
The 9 Enneagram Personality Types
The Enneagram is a powerful tool for personal and collective transformation. Stemming from the Greek words ennea (9) and grammos (a written symbol), the nine-pointed Enneagram symbol represents 9 distinct strategies for relating to the self, others and the world. Each Enneagram type has a different pattern of…
…thinking, feeling and acting that arises from a deeper inner motivation or worldview. Learning by dancing these patterns fosters greater understanding through a universal language that transcends gender, religion, nationality and culture. While we are all unique, we share common experiences.
Dancing the Enneagram is an “inside dance” that begins with you determining your own type, and then exploring ever-deepening personal and/or professional development. Extraordinarily precise, the Enneagram also helps you create healthier relationships and provides tools to work through conflicts. Integrating psychology, spirituality and somatics, the Divine 9 Dance Therapy® training offers you unique and transformative opportunities to engage with the Enneagram
The 9 Cabasa Vulva Dances
Cabasa (Arabic: grip) is an ancient practice by women dancing with their pelvic floor muscles (Mesopotamia 4000 years old). The purpose is to keep their pelvis healthy after the different physical changes and challenges that affect their pelvic floor muscles (menstruation, giving birth, menopause, …)
Today worldwide more than 38% of women (40 years old) have pelvic floor disorders, and that increases to 60% when women get older (incontinence, prolapse, constipation, overactive bladder, tearing or cutting, pain during sexual intercourse…)
Cabasa Vulva Dance® is a combination of the ancient knowledge Kaouthar inherited form her female ancestors in North-Africa and the modern knowledge she gathered by working with pelvis physiotherapists (KNGF, the Royal Association for Physiotherapists in the Netherlands).
The Cabasa Vulva Dance® with its repertory of 9 diverse and comlex dances helps you first to identify and tone your pelvic muscles (perineum, vagina, urethra, clitoris). In the second phase, you combine the cabasa with the dance movements of the Free the Wild & sensual Woman in You.
This provides a greater vitality sensation as this energy will change from erogenous zones focus to a total body diffuse energy.
This will give great benefits such as:
- Make the vaginal muscles strong and flexible.
- Stimulate and lubricate the vagina naturally.
- Increase the sensations, thereby, causing intense arousal.
- Reach better and easier orgasms.
- Boost your sex drive.
- Improve control of urinary bladder.
- Restore quickly pelvic muscles tonicity after childbirth
The one year training is taking place:
Theater Studio DE CAMELEON
Derde Kostverlorenkade 35
1054 TS Amsterdam
2020: 24-25 Oct, 21-22 Nov, 12-13 Dec
2021: 13-14 Feb, 4-5 April, 17-18 April, 15-16 May, 26-27 June
A certified year training (Module I, II, III)
Possibility to pay in 10 installments.
The best decision in my life! What I especially like with this formula of one week-end every month, each time focused on a different archetype of Goddess, is that we really can go deeply, and then we have a month in between to experience the changes in our life, and continue to slowly integrating what we have done. This work helps me also a lot to anchor in my body and my feelings, in a way I had never experienced before. Kaouthar really gives us a toolbox to experience life better and better every day, and I discover each time how much she gives us and the deepness of the work we do with her. My life has already changed a lot since I started this training, I enjoy every part of this change and look forward to see and discover myself in the following months ! To all the goddesses who hesitate : just do it ! Dive in, you will be warmly welcomed and guided, with great love and care, on (I think) the most important path of your life =) !
I would love to meet you in person, so come and join me at one of my events! And if you cannot come to me, I will come to you in the comfort of you home: join my online education and let me help you to unleash that amazing women inside of you!
SIGN UP FOR A FREE VIDEO OF A FEMALE LEADERSHIP SEMINAR!
Kaouthar provides you with tools, knowledge and a generous approach to support you integrate feminine values in all that you do. Step up to the next level in the world, in your career and in your life!