If you were to die tomorrow, what kind of woman would you be today? What kind of female legacy would you leave behind?
Before reading further, take a moment and reflect on these (keep it light! It’s never too late!):
- How much have you loved yourself as a woman?
- How much did you express yourself freely and creatively as a woman?
- What does your female body need in order to be healthy, sensual and free?
- What are your shadows? Your unspoken demons?
- What are your lights? Your uplifting angels?
- What type(s) of women did you choose to live?
- Did you have women/heart-sisters who inspire you, nourish you and make you feel alive?
- What personal and professional adventures do you want to have as a woman?
- What would make you think and feel: proud to be a woman!
- If you had to add as a woman something to humanity, what would be your contribution?
THE DIVINE WOMAN®
For women aiming to leave their past personae behind and design a ‘New Me’ by investing in their personal and professional leadership; and who look for a solid and practical concept from A to Z to step into their highest feminine powers.
“A woman needs to learn to lead from the womb. To move our attention from the head to the belly, from the mind to the body.”
“Because the world needs, now, your feminine greatness!”
Why do we trust the mind and mistrust the body? Why do we emphasize masculine qualities and neglect the feminine ones? Why is the female body dominated by the culture of objectification and pornification? Why is the female sensuality and sexuality confined to sexual entertainment? Why are women not living from the alignment head-heart-belly? Why are women not co-leading the world?
We are all fed up with too many patriarchal patterns and we are more and more unhappy witnessing how womanhood and femininity is negatively overexposed in the mainstream media. To correct this total disbalance we women need to stand up, go out there and show the real story. It all comes down to activating the elements of the feminine which will result in more FeMale Empowerment and Divine Leadership.
Women should not stay biased because they have lived for too long overruled by patriarchal ideologies. Ideologies that prevent them to achieve more economic and social benefits and to do more for the good of Mother Earth – which is in their nature and their responsibility. Most women are unaware of this because patriarchy has always taken steps to prevent women from exploiting their unique advantage, and to persuade women that their Feminine Capital is not half as valuable as they think.
The aim of this Divine Woman® Training is take you on a intense and fascinating journey where you can give birth to that amazing, feminine, sensual, wild and playful Goddess in You! For in every woman’s DNA there is a Goddess that wants to come out! Will you listen to her?Contact us now
About Dr Kaouthar Darmoni
“I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance.”
“I love helping women to glow & flow with their feminine treasures and reach the highest levels of Feminine Power & Leadership.” – Kaouthar
Being one of the world leaders of the contemporary Feminine Leadership, Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni has spent about 30 years researching, teaching and dancing this topic. She considers herself blessed to have learned the ancient Raqsat Al Ilahat (Dance of the Goddesses, Mesopotamia 4000 years old) from her female lineage in N-Africa.
An avid traveller, Kaouthar has researched earth-based spirituality and goddess worship in different cultures on various continents. As a university scholar in Gender Studies and Leadership related issues, she further studied the enormous impact ancient ‘Goddess Dances’ can have on the female body and spirit; and eventually transformed this into a method that can be measured out and that is suitable to structure women’s modern lives.
The ancient vision of the earth as feminine — as a goddess— led her to recognize the connection between ecological damage and the oppression of the feminine in our societies. Much of her work since then has explored the question of the role of feminine leadership in our world, in an inclusive way, for the better good of all: women, men, all genders and the planet.
The training combines Kaouthar’s knowledge as a university scholar (gender studies and women’s empowerment), a trainer in psychosotamic dance, a corporate executive coach in Feminine Leadership, a Motivational speaker. All blended genially into a unique method, the Divine9 Dance®, effectively fusing coaching and dancing, amalgamating body and mind, soul and spirit.
This training is designed for women who are longing to dance the path of mystery and mastery, who desire to physically embody these dances to build their own spiral of growth from self-healing to self-empowerment and divine leadership.
In this training you will spark that miracle: you will discover how to exploit your Feminine Capital by learning:
- Academic knowledge based on Gender Studies & Women Empowerment
- Ancient movements from the rich Arabian & African dance traditions
- Amazing Cabasa Dance® (4000 years old) combined with the modern pelvis physiotherapy
- Divine 9 Emotions Map®, for an optimal emotional releasing & healing, based on psychosomatic therapy
- Goddesses Dance® based on 9 goddesses archetypes to transform the ‘shadows’ into ‘lights’ (psychoanalysis)
- Enneagram Dance® based on the 9 personality types of Enneagram
- Music Therapy
- Choreography & improvisation
All sublimated in
- Physical training (year training in Amsterdam or intensive training in Tunisia)
- Online training Art of Being Feminine
- Online coaching
- The practitioner book
- The Cabasa manual
Read more about the Training Curriculum
You explore here, in detail, the ancient dance movements (52) and their 9 basic human emotions, to transform the ‘low emotional vibrations’ (shame, guilt, sorrow, fear, anger…) into ‘high emotional vibrations’ (courage, acceptance, love, joy, ecstasy…)
In addition, you learn how to combine the Cabasa Dance® with the dance movements. This will help you tone your pelvic muscles and free the Life Force energy concentrated in your pelvis while spreading it through your whole body.
This foundation will give you a great ‘physical and emotional road map’ to help you on your feminine journey.
You integrate the physical and emotional wisdom you learned in Module I into the wisdom of the 9 Goddesses archetypes and the 9 enneagram personality types related to our feminine identity. The aim is to enable you to explore these individual archetypes with their variations and challenges, Lights and shadows, by using them as a successful guide in your transformative feminine journey.
You master the skills of the ‘Great Goddess’, the superior one who can surf with grace and sophistication on all the waves of daily emotions and situations, empowerd by her goddesses archetypes and personality types.
Here you transform mastery into magic by becoming the Divine Woman.
You become a certified practitioner and join the Global Feminine Capital & Divine9 Dance® Practitioners community. You become an inspirator, motivator and influencer, sharing The Art of Being Feminine with other women to help them on their journey of self-realization and self-empowerment.
Power can be taken, but not given. And the process of the taking is empowerment in itself.Contact us now
How will it benefit you?
The program uses modern gender studies research and ancient body wisdom as inner compass for releasing physical and emotional tensions; creates a positive personality and magnifies one’s sense of what it means to be an empowered woman who is filled with light, positive energy, sensuality, courage and joy. It delivers practical lessons on how to:
- Create alignment between your head and your body
- Develop a positive body image
- Release stress, negative emotions, trauma
- Raise your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Become assertive (without being aggressive)
- Become resilient and have healthy boundaries
- Stop pleasing and perfectionism
- Be strong and soft at once
- Transform your sensual & sexual energy into a creative force
- Increase your charisma
- Become a rock-star in self-presentation
And much more…
The Divine Woman® is a method that speeds up every woman’s life’s quest. It is designed to nurture your connection to the goddesses inside you and share their boundless wisdom.The method reflects on life changing questions and helps women connect with their divine flame and transform it smoothly into a burning fire. From now on you’ll find more meaning and joy everywhere.
- You experience how to replace old, negative thought patterns with new, powerful ideas that will help create a joyful life;
- You’ll manifest more success while deepening your own ‘Inner Goddess Map’: the alignment of the mind, the heart and the womb, sharp as in a meridian;
- You access a more productive and balanced state by releasing the past and moving forward with strength and confidence;
- You’ll manage your own change, and therefore the changes of the others, by embracing flexibility and adversity as a natural state-of-being;
- You’ll disregard overly thinking, unseat negative past programming about love, health and money, and form new attitudes to yield success;
- You magnify your own sense of what it means to be an empowered woman who is filled with light, positive energy, and lovingly connected to all.
- You’ll love yourself more as well as others, as building a positive self-image is the root for every projection; the universe only reflects what is in our hearts and minds.
So, begin your transformation towards a life of joy and best performance, self-empowerment ad self-leadership, business and soul, strategic and entrepreneuring and dare to take advantage of your own feminine capital by booking this journey with the Goddesses with the pilot’s seat as your take-off point.
More about the Training…
Helps you break away from old norms and patterns and adapt to a new way of thinking, feeling, moving, being as a woman. This training will provide you with tools to change your avatars to represent the feminine personality traits and the feminine persona that you want to express at given moments.
The training promises you a deep look at all the Goddesses archetypes that are expressions of these new flexibility in day-to-day interactions. During the practice you develop your most creative brain, by tapping into the flow of your sensuality; to align your ’Goddesses Trinity’: mind, heart and womb. You practice the mystical ‘Dances of Ecstasy’ and explore the ‘intuitive dances’ to feel your ‘Yes’ & ‘No’ (intuitively not just rationally). You…
- Introduce the Inner Goddesses – translating their voices, let their powers become your powers, let their ease and grace become YOUR ease and grace.
- Inspire by sharing the power and wisdom of the Cabasa Dance®, the archetypes of the ancient Goddesses Dances® Kaouthar inherited from the women of her tribe
- Meditate among the other women awakening to their truth, worthiness, and power
- Master the Golden Formula of the Sensual-Strong-Vulnerable
- Cleanse your emotional intelligence from negative tensions, developing a positive body image and making yourself feel light, playful and joyful
- Achieve personal leadership – embrace who you truly are, gain clarity on why your life is the way it is, what’s holding you back, what you really want, and how to get it
- Connect to your most authentic, empowered, whole self – and bring that sense of wholeness home to your work, your relationships, your communities, and your life.
The 9 Goddesses Archetypes
The goddesses have inspired the female imagination for thousands of years. Representing practically all aspects of the female psyche, these goddesses have touched the lives of countless women over time. The profound emotional experiences of womanhood…
…being a daughter, being a sister, becoming a wife, bearing a child, experiencing sexual passion, love, and jealousy – are as timeless as the myths themselves. Dancing the Goddesses explores these ancient myths, revealing the personalities of 9 female archetypes to help women grow and understand their own emotional patterns, and to learn to balance and navigate the challenges of life. As a bridge between the ancient and modern worlds, knowledge of the goddesses and their individual essences will help you:
- Awaken and restore the natural power within you
- Understand the principles of female power & expression
- Enrich your personal relationships
- Bring out your hidden qualities, and help you use them to your best advantage
By embracing the unique characteristics of these immortal beings, you will blaze a path to freedom and wholeness. This Divine Woman®-method will therefore guide and help you grow to understand your inner beauty, strength, and wisdom and rocket you to new leadership platforms.
The 9 Enneagram Personality Types
The Enneagram is a powerful tool for personal and collective transformation. Stemming from the Greek words ennea (9) and grammos (a written symbol), the nine-pointed Enneagram symbol represents 9 distinct strategies for relating to the self, others and the world. Each Enneagram type has a different pattern of…
thinking, feeling and acting that arises from a deeper inner motivation or worldview.
Learning by dancing these patterns fosters greater understanding through a universal language that transcends gender, religion, nationality and culture. While we are all unique, we share common experiences. Dancing the Enneagram is an “inside dance” that begins with you determining your own type, and then exploring ever-deepening personal and/or professional development.
Extraordinarily precise, the Enneagram also helps you create healthier relationships and provides tools to work through conflicts. Integrating psychology, spirituality and somatics, the Divine Woman® training offers you unique and transformative opportunities to engage with the Enneagram.
The 9 Cabasa Dances
Cabasa (Arabic: grip) is an ancient practice by women dancing with their pelvic floor muscles (Mesopotamia 4000 years old). The purpose is to keep their pelvis healthy after the different physical changes and challenges that affect their pelvic floor muscles (menstruation, giving birth, menopause, …)
Today worldwide more than 38% of women (40 years old) have pelvic floor disorders, and that increases to 60% when women get older (incontinence, prolapse, constipation, overactive bladder, tearing or cutting, pain during sexual intercourse…)
Cabasa Dance® is a combination of the ancient knowledge Kaouthar inherited from her female ancestors in N-Africa and the modern knowledge she gathered by working with pelvis physiotherapists (KNGF, the Royal Association for Physiotherapists in the Netherlands). The Cabasa Dance® with its repertory of 9 diverse dances helps you first to identify and tone your pelvic muscles (perineum, vagina, urethra, clitoris). In the second phase, you combine the Cabasa with the dance movements of free the Divine Woman in You.This provides you with a greater vitality sensation as this energy will change from erogenous zones focus to a total body diffuse energy. This will give great benefits such as:
- Make the vaginal muscles strong and flexible.
- Restore quickly pelvic muscles tonicity after childbirth
- Improve control of urinary bladder.
- Stimulate and lubricate the vagina naturally.
- Increase the sensations.
- Boost your sexual energy and sexual well-being.
What are you waiting for? Start now this fascinating journey and give birth to that amazing Divine Woman in you! For in every woman’s DNA there is a Goddess that wants to come out! Will you listen to her?
- Amsterdam: 14 days physical training and 7 days online training.
- Tunisia: 8 days physical training and 7 days online training.
- A year Training Amsterdam: 29-30 Oct, 26-27 Nov, 17-18 Dec 2022, 21-22 Jan, 18-19 Feb, 15-16 April, 13-14 May 2023
- Intensive training Tunisia: 9-16 October 2022 or 2-9 April 2023
A certified year training (Module I, II, III). Possibility to pay in installments.Contact us now
The best decision in my life! What I especially like with this formula of one week-end every month, each time focused on a different archetype of Goddess, is that we really can go deeply, and then we have a month in between to experience the changes in our life, and continue to slowly integrating what we have done. This work helps me also a lot to anchor in my body and my feelings, in a way I had never experienced before. Kaouthar really gives us a toolbox to experience life better and better every day, and I discover each time how much she gives us and the deepness of the work we do with her. My life has already changed a lot since I started this training, I enjoy every part of this change and look forward to see and discover myself in the following months ! To all the goddesses who hesitate : just do it ! Dive in, you will be warmly welcomed and guided, with great love and care, on (I think) the most important path of your life =) !