Learn to Celebrate the Feminine Face of LeadershipJoin our mailinglist with women from all over the world! Click to Join!
ClassesGoddess Belly Dance
31 May + 7 June: classes with Pauline
Goddess Belly Dance: Sublimely Feminine, Delightfully Sensual!
Goddess Belly Dance is about learning exciting technique and fun dance movements, and working deeply on the female physical body as well as her emotional, mental and spiritual body. It contains Kaouthar’s empowerment philosophy based on the goddesses archetypes (Ishtar the sensual & erotic goddess, Sekhmet the fierce Goddess of war, Bast the goddess of ‘joie de vivre’ and enjoyment…). You will let go of old stuff and go back home nourished, lighter and happier.
Content of Goddess Belly Dance Classes
In these classes you experience a wide variety of exciting and fun belly dance movements, from sensual and soft to wild and strong; you shake and shimmy on powerful trance shamanic dances to release stress and fatigue; you dance with your pelvic floor muscles with the exclusive Kaouthar’s Cabassa Method® Technique; you learn free dancing with improvisation; and you dance & celebrate the goddesses in you!
Kaouthar likes to give individual attention to her ladies, co classes are kept small.
Please reserve before you join
|1 try out lesson €15,-||€15/hour|
|1 class €22||€22/hour|
|Card of 5 classes €100,-||€20/hour; valid 5 weeks|
|Card of 10 classes €180,-||€18/hour; valid 12 weeks|
|Card of 20 classes €320,-||€16/hour; valid 14 weeks|
Inscribe for Classes
- Classes are for everyone accessible after registration.
- Very limited places, if you don not have a ticket, please make reservations using the form on this page
- Students with tickets have priority in participation in classes and do not require a reservation.
- Students and ‘Stadspas’ have 10% reduction.
- Bring an ‘introducé’ and you will have a free class on your card
- Rabo Bank – account no, NL90RABO 0 1575 57669 t.n.v. K.Darmoni, o.v.v. ‘arabische culture. Please confirm the payment by email.
- For more information and to sign up for the classes, use the form on this page.