I don’t know about you but despite my success in all areas of my life, I feel regularly overwhelmed by fear.

I was lately preparing a lecture for a big event about the Rise of the Feminine and FeMale Leadership to a large audience of corporate CEO’s and top managers. At the same time, I was also busy preparing the last details to launch an online training! On one hand I felt very excited, and on the other hand I was scared!

I felt the low vibration of fear, fear of failure and fear of success, taking over my system little by little. Even though I knew rationally there was no single reason to feel scared about it, I was still overwhelmed by fear.

Rationally I knew that I am an expert on the subject and that I am able to deliver very good educational and inspiring content.

Rationally I knew that I am a professional Motivational Speaker who delivered previously hundreds of such inspiring speeches with great success. But still…

Rationally I knew that I am a trainer who empowered and coached hundreds of women from top managers to CEO’s to perform on stage in a sparkling way. But Still…

Rationally I knew that I already pre-launched successfully an online education, the Divine9 Dance Therapy (The Art of Being Feminine) and that all my clients, without a single exception, were satisfied and happy with this new online training. But still…

The issue here is that we ‘understand’ it with our conscious mind, but that’s unfortunately not enough. Our unconscious mind, and our body, are still paralyzed by the fear of failure/success.

We must create alignment between our conscious and unconscious mind as well as our body so that they work together instead of working against each other. Only then can the healing process and success happen effortlessly and greatly.
The best way to re-program our unconscious mind for success effortlessly and naturally is through the body. That’s the easy shortcut. Through body work, we can release the low suffering vibrations deriving from fear, such as sorrow, apathy, guilt and shame.

By doing so, we can transform these low contracting vibrations into high flowing vibrations of courage, self-worth, liveliness, enthusiasm, delight, harmony and self-love. Dancing is one of the nicest body work practices as dancing connects us directly with feelings of well-being, pleasure, joy and lightness.

You will see below a very personal Divine9 Dance Therapy film that I did spontaneously during a fear of failure/success attack about the issue I mentioned above. I hesitated about sharing it with you as it feels like revealing my soul in all its vulnerability. But the motivation to help you is stronger than the feeling of unease and embarrassment.

In this film I share with you some powerful yet simple dance movements to show you 1. how to release the irrational fear of failure/success; 2. how to transform this fear into an empowering and motivating drive so that you create the success you are longing for. Because you deserve it!

Remember to comment after watching this very personal film and share with me 1. How you fall into and rise from fear of failure/success? 2. What did you learn from this film that you can apply on your own fear of failure?

To watch the Divine Dance video accompanying this blog post, subscribe to my mailinglist, and you will receive access to the video.

By subscribing to Kaouthar’s mailinglist you agree to receive not only access to the Divine Dance video, but also Kaouthar’s regular newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Already subscribed? Then subscribe here also to receive access to the video!

Upcoming events

• Le Boudoir de Kaouthar (4 places left!!): Come and get your weekly ‘Feminine Oxygen Ritual’ every Tuesday evening!
  • Vagina Vibes: A Goddess Seminar 18-19 May (last places!!) There has never been a better time to be a Woman! There has never been a better time to have a vagina!
  • Divine Goddess Retreat, 18-22 September: Wake up to the woman you were born to be, unlock the power within you, and gain overwhelming new insights on the next phase of your life’s journey to discover how much you’re truly capable of.

12 thoughts on “Overcoming Fear: How to Fall Graciously and Rise Victoriously (with a Divine Dance film)

1. Avatar
      S. says:

Thank you for sharing your vulnerability with us. Or better put: thank you for sharing us how strong you are in your vulnerability; which is the ultimate source of strength I believe. And it is inspiring. What i’m learning from you is to work your body in order for your mind to be aligned with heart and belly. I just did the snake and it was soothing as i’m feeling anxious right now as well. Sending you love and warmth!

• Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni
        Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni says:

Dear S,
        Most welcome. There is so much beauty in vulnerability combined with strength, in being vulnerable and strong at the same time. As long as you move, your emotions can move, transform, and travel though movement to align all 3 intelligences: head, heart, belly. Good choice to dance the Snake for self-comfort. Lots of love and warmth to you!
        💃💚🌹
        Kaouthar

2. Avatar
      S. says:

• Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni
        Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni says:

Dear S,
        💃💚🌹
        Kaouthar

3. Avatar
      Winnie says:

Thank you so much for being brave and sharing your vulnerability, this was just what I needed today: I am always very conscious about the way I put myself out there, and very afraid because I am highly sensitive to all negativity (I feel IT ALL! :)).
      Today I feel overwhelmed about an event in the Belgian media (a woman was shamed for breastfeeding at a public pool). I felt compelled to share my opinion and to share a drawing of me sitting at the pool, breastfeeding my child, because I have done this so many times without thinking, and without being shamed. To let this woman (and other women) know she is not alone, and that this should not be something to be ashamed of. And I feel so sorry for our small-minded society that this is something newsworthy, and that it causes so many negative reactions. These reactions are not even aimed directly at me, but they make me sad and afraid. I hope I can be ready for the time something similar happens, for when negativity will be aimed at me, so that I can overcome it, see through it, and that I won’t be afraid to be vulnerable after that again and again and again.

• Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni
        Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni says:

Dear Winnie,
        Merci for your beautiful words and your sharing.

Wonderful you stood up for another woman/mother who was nurturing her child with breastfeeding in public and was put to shame for that (how sad indeed). Merci for your empathy to share a drawing of you breastfeeding your child at a pool -just like her- to open eyes to the innocence and beauty of it, and to support her and other women. Act of sisterhood.

Know at all times your open heart is your best “weapon”/”shield” and that you can be vulnerable and strong at the same time. I know as a highly sensitive it is very important to stay grounded, dance, shimmy, and create space to come back to yourself. The Cabasa, squeezing and releasing of the core muscles (genitals) is also very helpful to stay close to yourself, to your inner core and intuition. In my Divine 9 Dance method there are a lot of movements that help you stay true to yourself and authentic, movements for boundaries, to create space, and to go inside, etc.

Thank you for your contribution to help accelerate the Feminine Revolution.
        ❤️💋🙏🏽
        Kaouthar

4. Avatar
      Winnie says:

• Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni
        Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni says:

Dear Winnie,
        Merci for your beautiful words and your sharing.

Thank you for your contribution to help accelerate the Feminine Revolution.
        ❤️💋🙏🏽
        Kaouthar

5. Avatar
      Roberta Maria says:

Dear Kaouthar,

Since I found your amazing TED talk in 2015 when I needed some help to
      heal a pain around sexual abuse, you became part of my life, a go to
      when I need some feminine support.

From the button of my heart thank you so much for sharing with us your
      vulnerability and strength! Was extremely inspiring and touched me
      deeply.

I will definitely apply this technique next time I’ll experience some
      stress, pressure or any fear.

You are such a beam of Light, thank you for all what you are and offer!

Bisous

• Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni
        Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni says:

Chère Roberta,

Merci for your precious words that deeply touch my heart.
        I am grateful that I could contribute back in time to your healing of a pain around sexual abuse, and that I can be of feminine support and inspiration to you, and to other beautiful women.
        Love to hear when you applied this Divine 9 method/process on any stress, pressure, fear how you experienced it.

Something to look forward to: soon a new TED Talk will be coming out!

Bisous full of light & love,
        🙏🏽💚💋
        Kaouthar

6. Avatar
      Roberta Maria says:

Dear Kaouthar,

Since I found your amazing TED talk in 2015 when I needed some help to
      heal a pain around sexual abuse, you became part of my life, a go to
      when I need some feminine support.

From the button of my heart thank you so much for sharing with us your
      vulnerability and strength! Was extremely inspiring and touched me
      deeply.

I will definitely apply this technique next time I’ll experience some
      stress, pressure or any fear.

You are such a beam of Light, thank you for all what you are and offer!

Bisous

• Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni
        Dr. Kaouthar Darmoni says:

Chère Roberta,

Merci for your precious words that deeply touch my heart.

Something to look forward to: soon a new TED Talk will be coming out!

Bisous full of light & love,