Kaouthar Studio, Tussen de Bogen 46, 1013 JB, Amsterdam
The studio is beautifully situated on the water, surrounded by artists ateliers and creative studios. It has total privacy and a relaxed atmosphere. Has big glass windows, nice day light, a covered gallery to hang out and admire the view on the Prinseneiland.
The studio is for rent for lessons, workshops and repetitions.
- Wooden dance floor ± 75 m2
- Mirror wall
- Dressing room with toilet and kitchen
- Small storage space
- Professional Music system (CD player, iPod, Internet)
- Curtains (to work with and without a mirror)
- Artistic light system, ‘warm’ light and daylight
- Cozy atmosphere
- Walking from Central Station: 15 minutes walk (direction of Haarlemmerplein)
- Public Transport: 5 minutes, stop Haarlemmerplein from Central Station. Trams: 3. Buses: 18, 21, 22
- Car: follow the route towards Haarlemmerplein/Haarlemmerpoort